Health & Physical Activity Team
FSLT Volunteers assist with Active Options 2 classes or lead Movemore Fife walks. As a volunteer you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people with various long term conditions by encouraging them to be physically active and enjoy the social side of our health classes.
Volunteers should be friendly, reliable, honest and trustworthy and have good communication skills. Volunteers will have an understanding of the benefits of physical activity and be enthusiastic and motivated to encourage healthy lifestyles
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to meet new people
- A chance to help others enjoy physical activity
- Experience of supporting others
- An opportunity to be part of team of volunteers across Fife and across Scotland
- Suitable training and continued support
What are we looking for? People who:
- Are friendly and sociable
- Are reliable
- Would enjoy supporting and encouraging others to participate in physical activity
- Have one hour to spare each week
If you are interested and would like to know more, then please take a look at the Active Options 2 and Movemore Walk pages and contact the Health & Wellbeing Co-ordinators for an informal chat