Privacy and Cookies
- Fife Sports and Leisure Trust is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that you may provide to use lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The information we collect about you may include your name, address phone number and email address details. This information may be used by us for marketing purposes.
- Fife Sports and Leisure Trust stores all personal and confidential material securely and does not disclose customer information to any third parties.
- We will not send emails to you unless you have given us your consent or have requested information from us.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you and the information we do hold will be accurate and up to date.
- You can contact us to check the information we hold about you and we will amend it accordingly if inaccuracies are found. The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.