Our Learn to Swim scheme
Before they start school, start swimming
Encouraging your child to learn to swim is one of most important opportunities you can give them.
If you get children interested in swimming when they're young as there is a good chance they will enjoy the water for the rest of their life.
Benefits of our programme
- Annual programme delivered over 49 weeks
- Fife Sports and Leisure Trust will provide a minimum of 46 lessons
- Continuous lessons throughout the holidays
- Free junior swimming membership in all Fife Sports and Leisure Trust swimming pools
- Cost of lessons spread throughout the year
- Seamless pathway through the class levels
- Triple S (Scotland Safer Swimmer) Award
- No need to queue for re-enrolment
- Regular feedback on progress
- Free certificates
Within the new national framework there are three programmes: