Our Core Values
FSLT values express what we stand for as an organisation and help build our reputation to be viewed as the leading provider of sport and leisure services in Fife.
- Mutual Respect - Act professionally with integrity, taking pride in what we do and treat each other equally with honesty, respect and support.
- Ownership and Responsibility - Take ownership and responsibility and lead by example, providing a safe, reliable customer focussed service to the highest possible standards.
- Customer Focus - Provide a welcoming, caring and friendly service that recognises and understands all individuals' needs and offers a comprehensive and evolving range of programmes and activities that are affordable and value for money.
- Continuous Improvement - Be open to change, willing to develop and learn and ensure that staff are trained, motivated, valued and supported in their work.
- Accessibility - Provide facilities that are accessible, fit for purpose and well maintained.