FSLT values express what we stand for as an organisation and help build our reputation to be viewed as the leading provider of sport and leisure services in Fife.
- Mutual Respect - Act professionally with integrity, taking pride in what we do and treat each other equally with honesty, respect and support.
- Ownership and Responsibility - Take ownership and responsibility and lead by example, providing a safe, reliable customer focussed service to the highest possible standards.
- Customer Focus - Provide a welcoming, caring and friendly service that recognises and understands all individuals' needs and offers a comprehensive and evolving range of programmes and activities that are affordable and value for money.
- Continuous Improvement - Be open to change, willing to develop and learn and ensure that staff are trained, motivated, valued and supported in their work.
- Accessibility - Provide facilities that are accessible, fit for purpose and well maintained.